Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LockFile
i know there is a way to make quickmacros stop working for that sertain file if i mess around or try to change the file name but i dont know how do you know how to make it do that anyone ty.:>
i dont understand your question. what are you trying to do?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
im trying to make the macro file where if i try to rename or if i try to decrypt and the pw is wrong or something like that the file will not work anymore i would have to delete it and start a new one this is for the people that have qm and i send it to them . i dont want them to try and steal my codes .
man!...what are you doing?! passing state secrets?
look, there has to be a point where drm takes a backseat to sanity...this is like having a switch in your car that turns it off if you go 1 mile an hour over the speed limit. just encrypt it and use the shareware setup that's already in QM.

PS: aren't you the guy that bragged about stealing QM in the first place?...don't want people stealing your macros huh...hmmmmmm...

The Macro Hook
brag about stealing qm what are you nuts even if i did steal qm i would not brag on the web site dam you think im stupid and no i dont know what you are talking about i never said anything about stealing this program im just saying i pass the program to people i know that have qm and give them my files to run and i dont want them to know how to make the codes because you dont even know the codes you would if you tryed to make it but some people just want to know the code without trying there self i only got 1 question ever from this website and i apresiate it but some things you take to seriouse and i just need help on some stuff and could you please tell me how to do this lock file or w/e you do to make it
whell are you going to reply
who? me?

The Macro Hook
[quote="PS: aren't you the guy that bragged about stealing QM in the first place?...don't want people stealing your macros huh...hmmmmmm...[/quote]

umm i wrote back from that
and no i did not say i want people stealing my macros i dont want them taking my codes they can learn it like i did or come here and ask for the questions first of all i downloaded the version from the front page 2.1.8 and i guess thats the free one because i never got any thing saying pay for it and i never said anything about stealing the program i have no clue what you are talking about i just ask a question and wtf you go nuts for some stupid s...h...i...t