Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Please
Ok I have this macro which waits untill it sees a certian window open then it will put some numbers in it. the code for it is
Code:
Copy      Help
rep 1
,str a = NUMBERS
,_s= a;_s.setwintext(id(59648 "WordPad"))
,out _s

Then I have a function called NUMBERS which will type out the numbers which the code in that function is just 50 without quotation marks. It will not type it in the wordpad is there a way of doing this without "number here"???
post your NUMBERS function...i think you have it just 'waiting' for 50 seconds.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
I had tried something similar once... the only way i could do it was it i used "" but is there anyway to do it with just numbers and no strings ? like if i wanted a seprate function or whatever with just the numbers ... is this possible?
detroit123 Wrote:I had tried something similar once... the only way i could do it was it i used "" but is there anyway to do it with just numbers and no strings ? like if i wanted a seprate function or whatever with just the numbers ... is this possible?

if you want to use numbers instead of a 'string' of numbers, use int instead of str.

Code:
Copy      Help
str a="123"
int b=123
out a
out b
int c=321
int d=b+c
out d

The Macro Hook
Is it possible to just use numbers without using str or int? like in a seperate function or macro use just like 100... i know this may looks like wait... is there any way around it?
i dont think so....but i may not be understanding the what/why about it.

The Macro Hook
no reason to it i was just curious because when i was messing around before with it i couldnt get it to work so i didnt know if it wasnt possible or if i just couldnt get it to work.