Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse chording - not taking over mouse wheel functionality
Hi,
Mouse Chording has been huge bonus to my macros. However, I use mousewheel to scroll up and down through a stack of images (since this was natively tied to right and left arrow I unfortunately have to use a macro where mousewheel triggers 'R and 'L for up and down.
I want now to use Mouse chord - middle mouse click + Scroll wheel for a different function (mag up and mag down on specific image instead of scroll up and down). However, mouse wheel is already used up.

I will probably just go out and get a 5 button mouse but thought there might be a way within QM,

Thanks again,
Stuart
ps. Is it customary to tip for answered solutions? I was reading that the Google Answers folks work on tips too. Anyway, Gintaras, you deserve it!!!!! and I would be happy to comply.....
The macro can check middle button state...

Code:
Copy      Help
ifk (4)
,out 1
else
,out 0

Tested with wheel forward trigger, 'When released' unchecked.

To make it more reliable:

Code:
Copy      Help
int+ g_lastWheelTick
ifk (4)
,g_lastWheelTick=GetTickCount
,;macro1
,out 1
else
,if(GetTickCount-g_lastWheelTick<500) goto macro1
,g_lastWheelTick=0
,;macro0
,out 0

------

Quote:Is it customary to tip for answered solutions? I was reading that the Google Answers folks work on tips too. Anyway, Gintaras, you deserve it!!!!! and I would be happy to comply.....

Not sure I understand. I not speak English well.
through paypal or something like that
You are performing an amazing service!!!

Stuart
The forum itself pays me by attracting more QM buyers. Also, it makes my life more interesting, and gives many new ideas, etc.
Thanks again for all your help....
Sturt