Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM InGame (not for cheating)
Hi!

Im trying to make macro for game and i need 'mou'. but problem is that if i use mou- 0 1 then mouse moves from top to bottom. I have already tried change resolutions but still won't work. This macro is not for cheating, so i believe that i can ask some help. Maybe the game is using somekind protection what blocks cheating and sometimes noncheating like now.

Is there any way how i can move mouse less? I believe that on desktop its not possible cause you cant move ur mouse less than 1px.

I hope that you understand what im asking.

Thx.

PS. Of course delete my topic if this is illegal topic and sorry my bad english.

E:
--- New Problem ---

Im trying to use OSD but its not displaying in game. It works on desktop but not in the game. I think its cheating if i inject to the game so im looking for way what is not hack, etc.

Is there any commands for showing OSD? Is it possible to give Top Window command to OSD ?
mou uses Windows API SendInput. Try SetCursorPos:

Code:
Copy      Help
POINT p
GetCursorPos &p
SetCursorPos p.x p.y+1
Well that way won't work. But i found a way to move mouse 1px ingame.

Code:
Copy      Help
lef xm ym+1

Anyway, thx for trying to help me.
This

Code:
Copy      Help
POINT p
GetCursorPos &p
SetCursorPos p.x p.y+1

And This

Code:
Copy      Help
lef xm ym+1

Did the exact same thing maybe you need to update QM.

Newest Quick Macros
Yes. I thought too but something different there is. I have newest version of QM. Anyway, i have new problem.

Im trying to use OSD but its not displaying in game. It works on desktop but not in the game. I think its cheating if i inject to the game so im looking for way what is not hack, etc.

Is there any commands for showing OSD? Is it possible to give Top Window command to OSD ?
OSD is suppose to go on top of everything no matter what im pretty sure, but gonna have to let Gint have a try at this one!
Games often have different input and output methods than other programs, and QM may not work well. I never test QM how it works in games. Have no idea why OSD does not work, or why mou does not work. QM OSD is a always-on-top window.
Hey gint is there a command for the OSD window?
Probably no, although I cannot test, don't have the game. Some games don't allow to show other windows on top until you press the Windows key. QM OSD is a window.
So what would i need to use for the clo OSD ?? is there a window name?
Function OsdHide.
I cant seem to find the function OsdHide anywhere in QM.
Function ( OsdHide )
Code:
Copy      Help
;/
function [$osdid]

;Hides (stops displaying) on-screen text that is displayed by OnScreenDisplay.
;If osdid is used and not "", hides text of OnScreenDisplay where the same osdid was used. Else hides all.
;Should not be used with atend. Instead use OnScreenDisplay with flag 8. If used with atend, make sure that osdid will be valid at that time.
;Note: OnScreenDisplay creates a hidden window where it draws the text. This function closes the window.
;Added in QM 2.2.1.

;EXAMPLE
;OnScreenDisplay "Macro is running." -1 0 200 "" 0 0 0 "osd_mir"
;atend OsdHide "osd_mir" ;;or can be used atend OsdHide ""
;mes "Macro is running"

win osdid "QM_OSD_Class" "" 0x8000 &OSD_Enum 0

*NOTE: To see if you have a function easily, just type the function name into an empty macro and if it shows up in the cyan font, then highlight it and hit F1. It will bring up the function and its details in the QM outbox.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
QM_Expert Wrote:I cant seem to find the function OsdHide anywhere in QM.

You need a newer QM version.
QM Version: 2.2.1.5 :?: :?:
Update: I reinstalled QM 2.2.1.5 and now it works fine and i found a few other things i didnt have also Big Grin thanks