Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocking input
Is there any way to code triggers in a macro instead of using the properties dialog?

I am making an area of a calender program unusable. Right now, I am using all of the common triggers (i.e Right click, Dbl Right Click, Left, Enter, etc.) with the eat box checked to run a macro that is empty. I works pretty nice like this actually. I also have a sticky toolbar that covers the file menu that runs a inpp to open an Admin Menu (Smart Dialog). While the Admin Menu is open, there is a "goto bypass" in the filter script. This removes the rectangle filter and the triggers are disable, therefor putting the calender into "Edit Mode". I am sure there are about a million better ways to do this, but I'm just hacking my way through. Any advice would be much appreciated.

The Problem:
I just realized though that Shift+Enter, Ctrl+Enter, and other combinations will still work. I could just keep programming blank macros with the triggers as I find them, but it's getting kind of clunky.

Also, how do I keep a program always maximized? I'm sure it's simple but I am just missing it.
I found the help file....

Still any advice on my overall project would be much appreciated. Thanks.
To create your own keyboard or mouse triggers or filters, use low level keyboard or mouse hooks. Note that other hooks must be in a dll, so you need LOW LEVEL hooks.

Documented in the MSDN library:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms644990.aspx

Example:

BlockInput2 - disable keyboard and/or mouse

Or use filter function. But then you will still need separate macros for each mouse button and important key.

---

To prevent minimizing or restoring a window you can change its style.

Code:
Copy      Help
int h=win("Quick Macros")
max h
SetWinStyle h WS_MINIMIZEBOX|WS_MAXIMIZEBOX 2|8