Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating A Menu with QM
I am new to Quick Macros and new to macros in general so please excuse my very elementary question!

I've managed to create a menu. I've dragged macros that I've created with simple text recall.
I call the menu up just fine and it displays the selections just fine. I click on a selection and it recalls the text just fine.

My question is: How can I loop the menu macro so that it reappears once I make a selection. I call the menu up with a CTRL+Z and it displays my menu selections and I click on the entry Ineed. It would be very nice it after it runs that selection, the menu would redisplay without me having to do a CTRL+Z each time. I would also like to know how to stop it once I'm done with it. Typically, our clients would bring it up at the beginning of their day and then stop it at the end of the day.

I've tried going into the help menus and found the "rep" function, but it goes into some endless loop and I've got to kill QM to stop it! I'm sure there is a way to do this, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thank you very much,
Ann
How do you make a selection? If you make a selection by pressing OK then you are telling the macro basically that you are done.

It might be helpful if you put up a small example of the code.
Use toolbar instead. Create new toolbar and move all menu text there.
Thank you. I created a toolbar instead which is pretty much doing what I need it to do.

Could you tell me how to reposition it on my screen please? I'd like it to go somewhere on the bottom of my screen....towards the right.

The only thing I have in my toolbar are my text macros. Sample below. I initiate the toolbar with a CTRL+C. I've got it to "auto shrink" so it doesn't take room on my screen when not in use and it displays vertically.

sample of what is in the macro.
hypertension 2 :mac "hypertension"
diabetes: mac "diabetes"

Thanks so much for your help!
Ann
Drag with right mouse button.
Thank you so much! This is great!