Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a programmer- paid work
Hi,

I designed a program in MS Excel with some VB to calculate a betting strategy in online roulette. Unfortunately because of the amount of bets & the time taken to place them when playing with a live dealer, it's very difficult to place them by hand. I'm looking for an automated mouse software like this that on pressing a hot-key could be programmed to read cells in Excel or in notepad & then place the bets on screen. I'd need to get Excel to display the number of coins for each denomination (50, 20, 10, 5, 1) corresponding to the mapped coin location on the screen to be placed accordingly to the mapped on-screen bet location. Obviously if written, I can then just change the mapped mouse locations myself according to the computer or roulette software being used.

If you're able to do this type of programming, I would prefer to arrange it through Freelancer.com or Rentacoder, but other arrangements can also possibly be made.

Anyone interested or willing, please reply.

Thanks,
Barry
Barry,

We have been working on QM for a while and have automated quite a few business processes. If you are still looking for such a help, let me know and I can ask my team.

AJ
Pixl Inc.
703-218-6939
officer@pixlinc.com