Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIALOG HELP
ok i have a dialog with a Edit Box and a Static Text with nothing in it what i am doing is getting wintext from the Edit Box and Static Text and having a function add numbers to the Static text

str a.getwintext(id(44 "Dialog"))
str b.getwintext(id(45 "Dialog"))
;;44=Edit Box
;;45=Static Text
what i want it to do after it gets wintext from both id's is to subrack (45 "Dialog")) from (44 "Dialog")) so if i have 100 in the Edit Box and 25 in the Static Text then i want it to subtract 25 from 100 and if = 25 goto next else goto , top
i dont think you use CURRENCY because i am using that to add to the Static Text for example this is the code im using

str b4.getwintext(id(45 "Dialog"))
CURRENCY b2=b4
CURRENCY b3="5"
b2.add(b3)
str b1=b2
b1.setwintext(id(45 "Dialog"))
wait 0.3
str p9.getwintext(id(45 "Dialog"))
str p10.getwintext(id(44 "Dialog"))
if p9=p10
out STOP1
ret
else , break
thats the code i am using but i do need it to also subtrack Static Text From Edit Box and if it = 25 goto next else goto, top please help me thanks soooo much if you can help me out i would apreciate it Smile
ummm yea i see you helped others on theres today and not mine do you not know how to do it or figuring it out or dont want to help me please inform me if any so i can not ask anymore because i wont ask or answer anyones questions anymore if you dont want to help me not being dissrepectful but i find it rude that i just get left hanging with nothing if you dont want to help let me know if you are figuring it out let me know please
Function Function14
Code:
Copy      Help
str a b
int c d e

c=val(a) ;d=val(b)

e=c-d

if(e > 24)
,out "Stop: %i is more than 24" e
,ret
else ret

Im sure you will get the idea.