Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Unexpectedly Minimizing? Read.
Been plagued with what I thought was a buggy mouse or video driver, because I found that whenever I whipped my mouse pointer quickly upward, all my windows would minimize to the desktop. Being a gamer who uses QM to manage certain in-game functions in an online FPS (America's Army), the problem often resulted in me being peppered to death with artillery. Sitting Duck Syndrome. For the longest while, months, I resigned to the idea that my equipment might simply and unavoidably be possessed.

So if you find that happens to you and you can't figure out why, delete the "Show Desktop" default macro. That's one of the example macros which is set up as a mouse gesture that triggers when you move the pointer from the middle of the screen to the top center edge.

By the way, if any of you play America's Army and want a copy of my macros that includes every single communication command -- whisper, shout, hand, standard radio and squad radio commands -- I'll be glad to post it for you. It becomes a single file when exported from QM. Real small.

Proton