Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with system shared folder and init funtion
Im using QM 2.1.6 and everything was working fine 2 days ago but then i started having some problems.
First the 2 funtions i had stoped working but they used to work fine before, and then i noticed that the floating toolbar was missing.
Started reading up help manual and found out floating toolbar was started from the init funtion that runs on QM startup. I checked everything and all seemed to be normal, so then went directly to the "floating toolbar" toolbar (QM toolbar) and ran it manualy. That actualy made it show up but none of the menus on it were working. Then i noticed that the tray menu wasnt working either, and pretty much anything that is related to the system folder/init function.
So i tried looking on here and searched in the forum but none of the usual and similar problem/solutions fixes it for me Sad
I checked the init function in the special items, nothing is disabled, didnt change anything and even reinstalled QM, yet the problem remains :?
Would really appreciate any insights on this.
Thanks Smile
Probably your trial period is expired, or you use a crack. Click menu Help -> Registration. It must show a dialog that says how many days left. If nothing happens, it is a crack. Go to http://www.quickmacros.com and download legal copy.