Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM can't access 'QTranslate' window
In Win8 I installed a util called QTranslate (http://download.cnet.com/QTranslate/300 ... 42453.html ), which can translate selected text.

It has a feature that a Double Click on the right Ctrl-key brings up the translate window. Very handy !!

I would like to create a macro which starts it with focus on the language dropdown menu for easy switching languages.

However while in the QM editor moving your cursor into the QTranslate window, QM does not display any information anymore about the mouse coordinates nor any other info about the window.

in the macro act w, does activate the window, but e.g. using the 'T does not have any effect on cursor position with the QTranslate window.

I tried to use the Accesible Objects and dragging indeed targets different objects inside the QTranslate window and lets you choose the desired menu, but it does not Test OK. Using invisible objects and useless objects did not change the behaviour. Then tried out some member references and found one that did Test OK in the Accesible Objects dialog!

However running the code in the macro evokes an error message 'Error (RT) in Yandex_Language: 0x80020003, Member not found'.

Thanks for your feedback !

GertC
Maybe QM is running as User, and QTranslate as admin.
QT runs as admin if started by its setup program. Restart it.
QM should run as Admin or UiAccess. Set it in Options/General. Otherwise it does not work with windows of Admin and uiAccess processes.
Thank you Gintaras, I got it working !

GertC