Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on help tags
In the beginning I should apologize if I ask for something that I should have already known or found somewhere in Forum.

My question is : Where could somebody find some help on the way to use help tags in QM items. For example QM item ShowDialog contains - among others - the tag :

Quote: menu - <help #IDH_DIALOG_EDITOR#A13>menu</help>. Can be name of macro that contains menu definition, or menu definition string, or menu resource id like ":1".

Where could I find help on the way to use this flag.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.
Code:
Copy      Help
QmHelp "IDP_F1"

Floating toolbar -> More tools -> Function help editor -> Help.
Gintaras, thank you. As a matter of fact I was aware of this help section. Nevertheless, I am still sorry that I can not find the help section which deals with my specific question : How can I make use of the help tag found in a macro? I understand that this help tag has to lead to a help item. I cannot find instructions on the way to make use of it. What am I supposed to expect to do with sentence :

Quote: menu - <help #IDH_DIALOG_EDITOR#A13>menu</help>. Can be name of macro that contains menu definition, or menu definition string, or menu resource id like ":1".

Best regards
Many thanks once more. This was actually the answer to my question. Of course I have made many times use of it, but ...
Sorry, I deleted it Smile
Quote:In another macro type or click ShowDialog and press F1. It shows function help where <tags> are replaced to links that you can click.