Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHATS going on with my marco? :?
hello e1 i,m sure some 1 can help
i,m new too marco du Smile a few weeks ago installed marco and had a friend send me a file everything worked great. the blue arrows would come up on my taskbar and if i wanted to disable the triggers i would right click on them and disable them no problems if i wanted to close marco i would right click on the bluse arrows*which would be gray now* and close the program then the other morning i got up ran marco and right clicked on the blue arrows just like always but this time my optains would NOT come up the arrows went gray without me telling it to disable them.*hope u understand what i,m talking about* now the only way to close the program is to do alt-f3 which kinda suxs i have looked all in the help for how to change it back to mouse control but either i,m getting to old and my eye sight is going bad or i,m just dum*probley both lol* can some1 help me get back to mouse control please and can u make it so that i don,t have to go to school to understand? lol i,m sure it,s going to be something ez for most of u. but it,s like my grand dad used to say.[/quote] theres no such thing as a stuiped ? but ther sure are a lot of stuiped answers.[/quote] thanks for ur time and help.
The tray menu disappeared? Possible two reasons. 1. Your Quick Macros evaluation period is expired. 2. You don't have a menu named "tray" in the list of macros. In second case, create new menu, name it tray, and paste the following text. The menu will appear again when you right click the tray icon.

Code:
Copy      Help
;/noicons
;QM tray icon right-click menu
;Here you can insert more items

Edit this menu :mac+ "tray"
-
Exit :shutdown -1
-
Triggers ... :mac "TM_Main"
Disable/enable :dis
End function ... :men 33042 "+QM_Editor"
End macro :shutdown -6

Maybe the menu disappeared because you opened the file. When you receive a macro file from a friend or download from the Internet, you should import it, not open.