Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 little questions about Qm
Hi Gintaras, hi all

1. Gintaras, would it be possible in a next release to allow "hyperlinks" for sub functions. I explain : ssome functions of mine are long, and each time I need to modify a sub function, I need to go deep and
it take long time to scroll the function text to get to the sub function definition & code. An hyperlink would be great, i.e clicking sub function name would bring the editor directly to the sub function location.

2. I'd like to play with AES 256 bits for trying encryption code. Are you aware of free resources than can be binded and used in and from Qm?

3. Is QM able to access and do file operations on ftp,sftp or ftps servers?

Thanks
1. F2.

2. No. Try to find C# code, it can be used in QM.

3. Ftp only.
1. Ok, i'm a moron, i did not find the F2 key by myself :/
But, implementing shift+F2 to return from calling F2 position would be great too.

2. I'll search for C# resources...is there in documentation a location for exemples to use c# code in QM?

3. Ok for the ftp, i'll seek that...

4. BTW about sub...i can't have sub functions to be synchronous, i.e i call a sub function and the code waits for it to finish before continuing, where am I wrong?
1. Yes, like "Navigate Backward" in Visual Studio, would be useful.

2. When I want to use C# in QM, I always start from menu File / New / Templates / Script / C#. Then click a function in code, F1.

4. Sub-functions are synchronous like other functions.
1. Ok, waiting to see that in next Qm

2. I'll try later when needed

3. Not in my code, so I'm lost...must investigate further...

4. Please, don't forget to help with my other post about hooks!!