Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one keyboard shortcut triggers for various macros
one keyboard shortcut triggers for various macros within the same application,

Would you help me to create this : using the same keyboard shortcut ( e.g. insert ) to trigger various macros,
I am using it to highlight part of a text reader to help reading easier, but want to use the same hotkey to do all of them,because it will less disturbed to hit the same buttons when reading a lot of text!

that mean an universal keyboard shortcut to step through cycles of the macros, e.g. there are 6 macros,
after 1 macro has run, next , I will hit the same keyboard triggers as the 1 macros (e.g.insert), but the macros to be exercuted would the 2 macro, and then,after the 2 macro finished, when i hit the same the same keyboard trigger (e.g.insert),then this time it will be the 3 macros executed,and continued to use the same trigger to 4,5,6 macros.

the title of text reader do not change when highlighting text,but the the mouse position will change and stay at the end of each highlighting.

The sequence of the cycle would always be 1,2,3,4,5,6, and then return to 1,2,3,4,5,6,

Attached Files Image(s)

Function launch_one_of_six_macros
Code:
Copy      Help
int+ g_iMacro

g_iMacro+1; if(g_iMacro=7) g_iMacro=1

str macro.getl("Macro1[]Macro2[]Macro3[]Macro4[]Macro5[]Macro6" g_iMacro-1)
mac macro
Create this function and assign the trigger. First time it launches Macro1, then Macro2...Macro6, Macro1...

Or use single macro, not 6:

Macro Macro2815
Code:
Copy      Help
int+ g_iMacro

g_iMacro+1; if(g_iMacro=7) g_iMacro=1

sel g_iMacro
,case 1
,out "add Macro1 code here"
,case 2
,out "add Macro2 code here"
,case 3