Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to run a macro in a inactive window?
I have this macro:

Code:
Copy      Help
#region Recorded 30/07/2016 04:08:34
rep
,int w1=act(win("Love Ritmo" "Direct3DWindowClass"))
,'F5             ;; F5
#endregion

Basically, this send the F5 key to this window every 210 seconds. The problem is, I can alt-tab and use the computer normally but when it reaches 210s the window open and interrupt me in a very annoying way. There is a way to make this macro works in a inactive window and this window doesn't show up?

I searched a little and saw that might be possible with functions but I don't understand much about it, so if someone can help me I will be very grateful.

ps: I already thought about Virtual Machines and tried but this app doesn't works on VM.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language.
There is no reliable way to send keys to an inactive window, unless using a virtual machine.
Try function SendKeysToWindow from this topic: pasting to notepad (when notepad is in background)
Gintaras Wrote:There is no reliable way to send keys to an inactive window, unless using a virtual machine.
Try function SendKeysToWindow from this topic:

I appreciate your quick answer Gintaras. Unfortunately I tried this method and didn't work out, at least not with this app but fortunately I already found another alternative, i'm gonna use my old PC for that.

But thanks for your answer, i'm gonna use this function anyway, it helped me with another macros.