Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to display the browse folder \ file dialog box
I want to select the desired file through the dialog box, so I designed the following process control:

1. Show the Browse Folder dialog box: From this dialog box, I can select the desired folder (default: desktop) Image: sel folder

2. From the above selected folder on the basis of the display of the Select File dialog box, I can press the Ctrl key to select multiple files(*.doc)Image: sel file

3. Save the selected file to an array variable

In QM Floating Toolbar, help documentation, I did not find a similar dialog box, I hope someone can help me, any comments and suggestions are welcome, thank you very much Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

The first step has been achieved, but the second step is not achieved :oops:

Function Dialog2
Code:
Copy      Help
str s
if(!BrowseForFolder(s "$desktop$" 4)) ret
out s
OpenSaveDialog allows to select multiple files.
Use a function to achieve the above three purposes, thank you for your technical support, QM is very strong Big Grin

Macro Macro3
Code:
Copy      Help
ARRAY(str) a; int i
OpenSaveDialog(0 0 "doc files[]*.doc" "" 0 "" 0 a)
out a
Recommended QM function dialog box settings, refer to Winautomation software dialog box settings, to make a reasonable layout:

There are two parts, the above is the dialog box settings, the following is the variable storage settings

Stored variables can be selected in the following function settings dialog box, very easy to understand Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

QM can only set parameters from the dialog box, but can not modify the parameters through the dialog box, only by modifying the code to achieve, so there are some difficulties for beginners, Winautomation can be set through the dialog box and modify

I hope that QM in the future version, I can through the following methods to achieve the above functions:

When the mouse cursor in a function, press the Alt + Enter hotkey, I can open the function settings dialog box (The following picture) Idea Idea Idea

Attached Files Image(s)