Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
process kill
I thought there was a way to kill a running process that doesn't have an associated window but I can't find it anywhere...

can anyone help with this?

thanks
Code:
Copy      Help
ShutDownProcess GetProcessId("notepad.exe") 1

Requires QM 2.1.8 or later.
When can we download 2.1.8? I can't wait!
Matt B
Can't say when. I should announce alpha version quite soon here. Currently I am not very actively working with QM. Probably QM 2.1.8 will not contain what you expect. Here is the list of new features for this day. My "to do" list is much bigger, but not enough time.

New trigger type - QM events. Special items now are included as QM events triggers, and removed from Options.

New trigger type - file. For Windows 2000/XP an later.

New trigger type - event log. For Windows 2000/XP an later.

New trigger type - process. For Windows 2000/XP an later.

New trigger type - accessible object.

User-defined triggers now can be added to the Properties dialog.

Better integration with the Task Scheduler.

Added option to temporarily unlock computer to run the macro in normal conditions.

All trigger settings now are included in the trigger string.

All toolbar options now can be set in Properties. Added new toolbar options to set background picture and transparency.

New option for functions: Allow single instance.

New functions: Speak, OnScreenDisplay, several new dll functions exported by qm.exe.

Works better: wait for web page (web, wait). Previously, with some multiframe pages, did not wait for all frames.

Works better: _error. Now it is properly populated in functions registered by atend.

Works better: calling nondeclared COM functions. This also makes working with WMI easier. WMI samples included in Samples2.qml.

Works better: now dialogs with DS_SETFOREGROUND style are really activated, regardless of system settings and other conditions.

In menus can be used icon handles.

Timer functions (tim) now run in new thread each time.

Redesigned Properties and Options dialogs.

The command line parameter E now always causes to exit QM, even if an error occurs.

SpamFilter and MIDI triggers are no longer included with QM. Now can be found in the QM forum.

Various other enhancements and bug fixes.
CRIKY!!!

And that's a 0.0.x update?!
WOW!
and what about a coffee cooking function ?
Confusedhock:
pi
not so much coffee as espresso....now i just need to get that biscotti function working.
When can we download 2.1.8?
QM 2.1.8 beta should be released in April.