Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHANGE COLOUR OF TOOLBAR
Can someone please tell me how to change the colour of a qm toolbar from basic grey to green for example.
/col 0x00ff00

Add this line at the beginning. The first character is space.

In QM 2.1.8, this can be done in the Properties dialog. It also allows you to set background image.
Gintaras Wrote:/col 0x00ff00

Add this line at the beginning. The first character is space.

In QM 2.1.8, this can be done in the Properties dialog. It also allows you to set background image.

TY KINDLY
is there a way to make the border on a tool bar skinned also or make the border smaller ? no matter what i do the border is still gray

thank you
Right click toolbar and uncheck Sizing Border.
Hello again. This is a fantastic feature. Thanks to this thread, I have now placed tool bars in my macros for easier usage. However, I want to be able to call the same macro (same qmitem) from different windows toolbars. The macro needs to know the window handle (window id) in order to execute properly. I cannot use a specific name of window because the user might change the title of their document, thus changing the title of the calling window. Is there a way for the toolbar to pass the window handle as a parameter to the ":mac" command?

Thank you.

El Brooks
In a toolbar:
Code:
Copy      Help
Macro197 :mac "Macro197" "" GetWindow(val(_command) GW_OWNER)

In the macro (first line):
Code:
Copy      Help
function hwnd

hwnd will be toolbar owner window handle.
Gintaras Wrote:In a toolbar:
Code:
Copy      Help
Macro197 :mac "Macro197" "" GetWindow(val(_command) GW_OWNER)

In the macro (first line):
Code:
Copy      Help
function hwnd

hwnd will be toolbar owner window handle.
This works great for the toolbar, but the menus that I have placed on the toolbar do not work now

Code:
Copy      Help
Save File to Distribution :mac "SaveFileD" "" GetWindow(val(_command) GW_OWNER) * S:\Shared\icons\savefd.ico
Email File :mac "EmailFile" "" GetWindow(val(_command) GW_OWNER) * S:\Shared\icons\email.ico

This is a snippet from a menu that I have on the tool bar. When the function gets called, the hwnd is 0.

El Brooks
is all that on one line or on many?
my guess is that it's treating each line as a separate "button"; each button's code needs to be on one line (use a ";" where you would normally put the code on the next line). I think your other buttons just got "pushed down" below the bottom of the toolbar. if you made it bigger you would probably see them there.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
In toolbar:
Code:
Copy      Help
Menu4 :int+ g_tbwindow=GetWindow(val(_command) GW_OWNER); mac "Menu4"

In menu:
Code:
Copy      Help
Macro197 :mac "Macro197" "" g_tbwindow