Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need old version
does any1 have the old beta ver, 2.1.8.5 ? if u do could u pls share? i don,t like the new ver that just came out it is conflicting with one of my programs i run. so i would like to get back to the old verison i had thanks
with which program is it conflicting ?
please post your macro code, so that we can help you to change it.
pi
indeed better to correct the macro and use a bug-fixed version as to cary on using a older version.
If there is a realy good reason to use that old version instead of the new one, then tell us.
(I still have the old version)
Well thats all for now, 3M
I think I know why but let's see the code first.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
it,s not just 1 programs guys it,s all programs that i try to run every sesnce i installed the new mac when ever i try and open a file it will shut down the mac and reboot my pc don,t know if it is a windows issue or just the mac. never had this problem till i loaded the new ver, i used the old mac for quiet a while and never ever had any troubles but this is really starting to tic me off, never did figure i would miss it that much if i ever lost it. quick tip always back up wish i had :x and before anyone says try useing an even older ver i did and it works but it seems to me that the older ver were some what slower or unstable i hate upgrades Confusedhock:
Is it when certain macro runs? If yes, post the macro here.

If no:
Uncheck "Use process triggers on nonadmin accounts" in Options -> Triggers. Then disable all macros that have "Process" trigger, and restart QM. Also try to disable all macros that have any new trigger type (file, process, accessible object), and restart QM. Also, try how it works with new file (menu File -> Open / New file).