You may use this software only as described in this license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms below, do not install or use the software. Here "you" means the person or organization who evaluates the software, or had purchased a license to use the software, or otherwise uses the software.
1. EVALUATION. You may evaluate the software for 30 days. To continue using the software, need to register it (purchase a license).
2. LICENSE. Once you registered the software, you are granted a license to use the software, as well as all future versions of the software.
A registered copy of the software may either be used by a single person (or family) on up to 5 computers simultaneously, or used on a single computer by multiple people.
You must not share the registration code with others (except your family members). Illegally shared registration codes will be disabled.
3. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP. The software is owned and copyrighted by Gintaras Didzgalvis (author). The software is protected by copyright laws. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the software is transferred to you.
4. DISTRIBUTION. The software may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the software (except a distribution fee) without written permission from the author.
5. EXE FILES. With this software you can create .exe files. Exe files created with a registered copy of the software may be distributed without limitations.
6. MALWARE. You agree that you will not use the software to create and distribute macros or .exe files that may be considered as virus, spyware or other malware.
7. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to modify or disassemble the software. However you can modify the open-source parts (extensions and samples).
8. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Author does not warrant that the software is error-free. Author does not warrant that future versions of the software will be fully compatible with this version. Author disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall author or its suppliers be liable to you for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of the software, even if author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.